Introduction to GBA+
Applying GBA+ by function
For service delivery and operations
- Diverse women and men may contribute different skills to emergency preparedness, response and recovery, both as professionals and as community members.
- How can you leverage individual strengths without exploiting gendered stereotypes and inequities?
- Vulnerabilities and risks are context-specific, therefore emergency program services need to be informed by a variety of perspectives in the community.
- Ensure that a diversity of community organizations are included in the design and delivery of the emergency response.
- Consider promoting gender and diversity training for emergency planners and responders.
- Date modified: