Women in Canada at a Glance: Statistical Highlights
Women in Canada at a Glance is designed to serve as both a quick source of up-to-date statistical data on women and girls in Canada and a guide to the comprehensive report from Statistics Canada and Status of Women Canada, Women in Canada: A Gender-based Statistical Report, Sixth Edition (2012). The full report, including all 12 chapters, is available on Statistics Canada's website.
Acknowledgement of source:
Produced by Status of Women Canada, adapted from Women in Canada: a Gender-based Statistical Report, 6th edition, Statistics Canada, 2012. This does not constitute an endorsement by Statistics Canada.
All tables and charts are from Women in Canada: a Gender-based Statistical Report, 6th edition, Statistics Canada, 2012. Reproduced and distributed on an 'as is' basis with the permission of Statistics Canada.
View this publication in PDF (32 page, 1,979 kB) *
Table of Contents
- List of Tables and Charts
- Female Population
- Families, Living Arrangements and Unpaid Work
- Women and Health
- Women and Education
- Paid Work
- Economic Well-being
- Women and the Criminal Justice System
- Aboriginal Women: First Nations, Métis and Inuit
- Immigrant Women
- Visible Minority Women
- Senior Women
- Women with Activity Limitations
* In order to open, view, navigate and print Acrobat PDF files, it is necessary to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system. If you do not have this software, it is downloadable free of charge. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader, and follow the instructions to install it.
- Date modified: