2012-2013 Supplementary Tables
List of Supplementary Tables :
- Details on Transfer Payment Programs
- Greening Government Operations
- User Fees Reporting
- Response to Parliamentary Committees and External Audits
Details on Transfer Payment Programs
Name of transfer payment program: Women’s Program – Grants and Contributions to women’s and other organizations for the purpose of furthering women’s participation in Canadian society (voted)
Start date: 1973
End date: Ongoing
Description: The mandate of the Women’s Program is to advance equality for women across Canada through improvement of their economic, social conditions and their participation in democratic life.
Strategic outcome: Equality for women and their full participation in the economic, social and democratic life of Canada.
Results achieved: Refer to Section II for details.
This table describes the details of the Women’s Program, including start and end dates, mandate, spending, results achieved.
|Total other types of transfer payments||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Comments on variances: The variances between planned spending and actual spending occurred because some contribution projects under development experienced some delays.
Audits completed or planned: There were no Program audits completed or planned during this period.
Engagement of applicants and recipients:
- SWC is pursuing implementation of the client engagement strategy developed in 2011–2012.
- SWC holds information sessions for potential applicants whenever it issues calls for proposals to explain the objectives.
- SWC has held conference calls targeting organizations funded via a single call for proposals. The goal of the conference calls was to provide the organizations with relevant information to help ensure the success of their projects and promote networking among organizations.
- SWC has surveyed applicants and recipients to garner feedback on funding mechanisms that resulted in changes to the forms and guides.
- Date modified: