User Fees, Regulatory Charges and External Fees
Reporting on the User Fees Act
General and Financial Information by Fee
- Fee name: Fees for processing requests filed under the Access to Information Act
- Fee type: Other products and services
- Fee-setting authority: Access to Information Act
- Year introduced: 1988
- Year last amended: 1992
- Performance standard : A response is provided within 30 days following receipt of a request; the response time may be extended under section 9 of the Access to Information Act.
- Performance results: The agency responded within the legislated deadline in 88% of cases. The remaining requests were completed within 31 to 60 days.
- Other information: Under the Access to Information Act, fees under $25 may be waived when deemed to be in the public interest. Fees waived in 2014–15 were $1,028.
*Includes cases where a Notice of Extension is sent to the requester within 30 days of receipt of the request.
Financial Information, 2014–15 (dollars)
Financial Information, 2015–16, 2016–17 and 2017–18 (dollars)
||Estimated full cost
- Date modified: