2013-2014 Supplementary Tables
Details of Transfer Payment Programs
1. Name of Transfer Payment Program:
Women's Program – Grants and Contributions to women's and other voluntary organizations for the purpose of furthering women's participation in Canadian society (Voted)
2. Start date: 1973
3. End date: Ongoing
4. Fiscal Year for Ts & Cs: 2012–13
5. Strategic Outcome:
Equality between women and men is promoted and advanced in Canada.
6. Program: Advancing Equality for Women
The mandate of the Women's Program is to advance equality for women in Canada by working to create conditions for success for women.
8. Expected results: Women and communities have access to supports to address issues relating to equality between women and men.
Communities and stakeholders have access to opportunities to advance equality between women and men.
|13. Total grants||14.75||14.75||14.75||14.75|
|14. Total transfer payments||19.03||19.03||19.03||18.95|
15. Fiscal Year of Last Completed Evaluation: 2011–2012
16. Decision following the Results of Last Evaluation: Continuation
17. Fiscal Year of Planned Completion of Next Evaluation: 2016–2017
18. General Targeted Recipient Group: Legally constituted organizations (women's and other organizations)
19. Initiatives to Engage Applicants and Recipients: To be determined.
- Date modified: