2011-2012 Supplementary Tables
Details on Transfer Payment Programs
- 1. Name of Transfer Payment Program: Women's Program - Grants and Contributions to women's and other organizations for the purpose of furthering women's participation in Canadian society (Voted)
- 2. Start date: 1973
- 3. End date: Ongoing
- 4. Description: The mandate of the Women's Program is to advance equality for women across Canada through improvement of their economic and social conditions and their participation in democratic life.
- 5. Strategic Outcome: Equality for women and their full participation in the economic, social and democratic life of Canada.
- 6. Results achieved: Refer to Section II for details
This table describes the details of the Women's Program, including start and end dates, mandate, spending, results achieved, and program activity.
2009-2010 Actual spending
2010-2011 Actual spending
2011-2012 Planned spending
2011-2012 Total author- ities
2011-2012 Actual spending
|14. Total grants||14.69||14.75||14.75||14.75||14.75||0.00|
|14. Total contributions||4.80||4.80||4.20||4.20||3.54||0.66|
|14. Total other types of transfer payments||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|15. Total program activity||19.49||19.55||18.95||18.95||18.29||0.66|
- 16. Comments on variances: The variance between planned spending and actual spending occurred because some contribution projects under development encountered unanticipated obstacles and did not proceed as planned.
- 17. Evaluations completed or planned: Summative Evaluation
- 18. Engagement of applicants and recipients: Visit:
- Date modified: