2012-2013 Supplementary Tables
List of Supplementary Tables :
- Details on Transfer Payment Programs
- Greening Government Operations
- User Fees Reporting
- Response to Parliamentary Committees and External Audits
Greening Government Operations Table for 2012-2013
Strategies / Comments
- Approach: SWC’s will use of Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) procurement instruments and the delivery of training to key personnel.
- Management Processes and Controls: SWC used PWGSC procurement instruments when purchasing mandatory commodities and used standing offers/supply arrangements as its primary mechanism when available. This allowed the agency to leverage the environmental considerations incorporated into these standing offers and supply arrangements. The agency strove to increase by 5% the use of PWGSC consolidated procurement instruments where available when purchasing goods.
- Training: SWC required that all staff responsible for procurement and materiel management take the CSPS course C215 (five employees in total). The agency also required that all new staff with procurement and materiel management responsibilities take the CSPS course C215 within six months of employment.
- Meeting Targets: All targets were met.
- Date modified: