2013-2014 Supplementary Tables
List of Supplementary Tables :
- Departmental Sustainable Development Strategy
- Details on Transfer Payment Programs
- Internal Audits and Evaluations
- User Fees Reporting
User Fees Reporting
User Fees and Regulatory Charges (User Fees Act)
- User fee: Fees charged for the processing of requests filed under the Access to Information Act (AIA)
- Fee type: Other products and services (O)
- Fee–setting authority: Access to Information Act
- Year last modified: 1992
- Performance standards: A response is to be provided within 30 days following receipt of a request. The response time may be extended pursuant to Section 9 of the AIA. Notice of extension is to be provided within 30 days after receipt of the request.
- Performance results: In 2013-14, SWC completed a total of 68 requests, of which 65 were received during the reporting year while three were carried over from the previous year.
- 86.8% were completed in 30 days or under
- 4.4% were completed in 31 to 60 days
- 4.4% were completed in 61 to 120 days
- 4.4% were completed in 121 days or over.
This table reports on user fees collected by SWC, including the forecast revenue, actual revenue and the full cost for 2013-14. It also provides forecast revenue and estimated full costs for fiscal years 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17.
7. ($ units)
|11. Planning years
7. ($ units)
|8. Forecast revenue||9. Actual revenue||10. Full cost||Fiscal year||12. Forecast revenue||13. Estimated full cost|
14. Other information:
Note: According to prevailing legal opinion, when the corresponding fee introduction or most recent modification occurred prior to March 31, 2004:
- the performance standard, if provided, would not have received parliamentary review; and
- the performance standard, if provided, may not respect all established requirements under the User Fees Act (e.g., international comparison or independent complaint address); and
- the performance result, if provided, is not legally subject to section 5.1 of the User Fees Act regarding fee reductions for unachieved performance.]
- Date modified: